I have always been a leader... even back in kindergarten. The teacher would give us instructions and I would gather the other children around and work through the exercise.
As Health Educator, I love sharing resources, and empowering people. Leading, Teaching, and Facilitating affords me the space to reach a larger number of people and make a difference in a more impactful way.
As a Transformational Educator I hold these tenants to be true:
- Information and Educational workshops should inspire people.
- Engagement is the key to retention.
- Learning includes Laughter--it should be FUN.
- When people feel connected to content they are able to apply information to their life.
- Everyone has different Learning Styles - a Great Workshop connects with ALL Audience Members.
I want people to leave my workshops inspired to share the information they learned with others. I strive to empower them to discover what Optimal Health would be for them, and inspire them to take 1 small action to better their health and their life.
Virtual Talks & Workshops
Virtual Programs are designed to be:
- Easy to Integrate
Workshops can be individualized to your audience.
Here a some of my most popular titles:
- What is Optimal Health and How to Get Yours!
- Making Time for Self-Care
- Essential Habits to Enhance Your Sleep Quality
- The Power of YES
- Kick the Sugar Habit
- The Magic of Mindfulness
- The Genius of Gratitude
For programs details, a course outline, or a Speaker's Bio, contact me directly. I am happy to create a program specific for your audience as well.
Call Monika Adams, M.Ed. for more information: 360-536-8092. I'd love to connect.
The Value of Wellness Programs
Employee Wellness Programs help employees:
- Have better Stress Resiliency
- Make Better Wellness Choices
- Implement Healthy Lifestyle Changes
- Have Better Health Outcomes
- Meet their Wellness Goals
Programs are personalized to your organization. Options include:
- 1:1 Individual Coaching - on site or virtually
- Group Programs
- Lunch-n Learns
- Health Fair Presentations
As a Mastery Certified Health Coach, I:
- Provide Support and Accountability
- Help employees set realistic and achievable goals
- Help staff make better health choices
- Keep employees on track and motivated
The Price of Stress
Employers see the effects of stress in:
- Employee Absenteeism
- Burn out
- Mental health conditions
American businesses estimate $300 Billion cost annually.
Let's Change This! Get Started with a Corporate Wellness Program today.
Implementing a Corporate Wellness Program may decrease your Organizations' Insurance Premiums.