Why I Coach
I am most passionate about helping people feel better in their body.
I love sharing resources and information with my clients. As a Manual Therapist since 2008, I have learned that reading a book, taking a class, or visiting a website--for most of us--doesn’t create behavior change.
There is something alchemical in the coaching relationship. With the right system, the right support, and the right accountability my clients move mountains--and the changes they make LASTS--FOR GOOD.
On Having a Coach
IF you want something in your life... you need to develop skills and exert effort.
No one knows how to roll a sea kayak without consistent practice!
Here are the reasons I have my own coach:
- I feel deeply heard, and valued (even when I fall off track).
- With a coach, it feels like my goals are easily in reach.
- I appreciate that I have someone who doesn't buy my Big Story (BS).
- I love having a support person that encourages me to dig deeper when I am up against it.
- I value having a coach to be accountable to, as I develop goals and take empowered action steps.
- My coach is the safe place for me to give voice to, and care for my BIG dreams and plans.
- My coach helps me clarify the direction I want to go, and the best next step to get there.